Join our Slaithwaite Team: Sales Negotiator Vacancy
Full Time Sales Negotiator (Maternity Cover)
Wm Sykes & Son is a family run Estate Agency practice specialising in the sale and rental of Residential and Agricultural properties. The company was established in 1866 and in September 16 we celebrated our 150th year in business. In October 2017 we opened our new office in Slaithwaite as we joined forces with Jane Stocks Estate Agency to further our offering and reach even more customers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Sales Negotiator to work in our Slaithwaite office to cover a maternity leave. You will work within our residential team, alongside the branch manager and valuer, and the sales support team members. You will also work closely with our Holmfirth office.
Experience of working within Estate Agency and sales progression is essential as you will be responsible for the day to day management of a sizable portfolio of properties. A keen interest in property and a good knowledge of the local area is also essential. Applicants must thrive on working as part of a team and be adaptable in their approach to work.
The position is full time and involves working alternate Saturday’s with a day in lieu.
- To take responsibility for managing the sales process for your portfolio of properties, maintaining regular contact with vendors, discussing marketing options, providing feedback and reporting all offers, verbally and in writing.
- To deal with day to day general enquiries from customers in person, by email and phone, including arranging viewings, booking valuations, providing information about properties available for sale and to rent and adding customers to the mailing list.
- To follow up market appraisals with the aim of achieving instructions to sell the property.
- To attend accompanied viewings for both properties for sale and to let and provide appropriate feedback.
- To liaise with Solicitors and Mortgage Advisors to ensure as smooth a sales process as possible.
- Approachable and friendly manner
- Good team player with the ability to use your initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- A good eye for detail
- Clean driving license
- Computer literate
Please note this position is for maternity cover only. The job will terminate at the end of the maternity leave.
To apply for the position please send your CV along with a covering letter detailing your suitability for the post to firstname.lastname@example.org APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 4 March.