April 2017 Auction Results
Wm Sykes & Son held a successful auction on 4th April at The Huntsman Inn, Holmfirth. 7 lots were offered for sale with 6 lots sold on the night by auction and the remaining one sold straight after.
The properties sold at this first auction of 2017 were as follows:
- Land off Hebble Lane, Meltham – Sold for £30,000
- Land off Royd Road, Meltham – Sold for £40,000
- Land on north side of Scammonden Water, Scammonden – Sold for £35,000
- 144 New Mill Road, Brockholes – Sold for £150,000
- Land adjacent to 7 Sude Hill Terrace, New Mill – Sold for £150,000
- Land adjacent to 42 Penistone Road, New Mill – Sold for £60,000
- Land north of Grange Lane, Thunderbridge – Sold after the auction.
Our next property auction will be held on 9th May – please see our website for full details on properties included within this.
If you have a property or land to sell, then please do not hesitate to contact us on (01484) 683543 for a free market appraisal.